Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Before the Big Day

Holy cow! Move-in day really creeped up on me. It's TOMORROW.

I have everything packed up and I'm raring to go. I'm nervous, but very excited about this new adventure. I'm proud of all I've accomplished this summer and can't wait to see how I'll do (fitness-wise) in a school setting!

Even though I'm moving in tomorrow, I'm coming back home after everything's in place to live with my parents and kitty for another week before classes begin. I don't even know how I'm going to say goodbye to little Lizzie. It's so hard every time! *Cat lady status: achieved* I'm excited to have a new kitty to meet and live with: my roommate's cat! That should be fun. But nobody compares to the queen:


Wish me luck with the move in!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment