Thursday, August 15, 2013

I am sleepy.


This is how I feel! Just got back from Zumba Toning. I'm totes famished. I don't know why. I haven't been getting much sleep, but other than that, nothing has changed. I've just been constantly feeling uber tired. And during the Zumba class, I almost had to stop and sit down because I just felt ill. Ugh, no fun :(

But the wonderful news is, I've lost 12 pounds! I literally have no idea how because I have not been nearly as fitness-conscious as I should've been this week. A.k.a. I ate three cookies yesterday. And I'm somehow still losing. This is fab news. Just hoping I'm not weirdly sick or something and losing weight because of that.


I have no plans for the next week so I plan on sleeping in often, relaxing, and getting in some fun Indy-area activities in before heading back to school.

Have an amazing Thursday night!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment