Friday, August 2, 2013

Fitness on Friday

Hey! So, I haven't had a normal post for quite a while. This is because I'm in this weird funk, as I kinda mentioned yesterday. I haven't really gotten an accurate measurement of my weight over the last few days, but what I've seen has reallllllyyy displeased me.

So, instead of my planned rest day, I went to a Zumba class with Mom. It was a little slower-paced than usual, which made me a bit piffed. But it's better than nothing!

It was cooking week at camp, so I was constantly sampling all the crazy things we made like dirt pudding, s'mores, etc.

NIBBLING IS SO BAD. It adds up. You may be all like One gummi worm is like zero calories, who cares. Then, 10 gummi worms later.......yeah.

I'm going to try really hard to refocus and continue losing weight (NOT GAININGGGG) before school starts!

I'm so worried about going back. As I mentioned, I want to have a much more active lifestyle. But I know myself, and I recognize my tendencies to get lazy when I'm tired or stressed. Gotta kick up the will power.

Have a great Friday!
-Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment