Saturday, August 17, 2013

:)

Hola! Haven't been up to much over the last couple of days. Went to the state fair again today with my dad! Also, went on a lovely moonlit stroll with Josh. Other than that...nada.

My weight has sorta been fluctuating a couple pounds between 10-12 pounds lost. I've been keeping up with my workouts, but I've changed my calorie allowance from 1300 to 1600. It feels AMAZING. This is the goal MyFitnessPal gave me if I want to lose 1 lb. per week instead of my old goal which was 1.5 lbs per week.

We'll see how well my body adjusts and if I continue to lose weight. If not, I'll consider going back to 1300. I just figured 1600 would be easier to maintain during the school year, so I'll test it out shortly before going back.

Have a fab weekend:)
-Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment