Thursday, August 8, 2013

Time Flies

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF CAMP!!

I'm so happy, but sad at the same time. I know I'll really miss it!

I didn't work out today because I had a cat related semi-emergency and had to go to the vet. I'll find out tomorrow what Lizzie's problem is and whether or not she needs surgery. I'm praying she'll be fine and only need a change of diet. I worry about my baby :(

(But I didn't eat much today. Around 1250 calories. So. It's okay.)

The summer is drawing to a close and I just can't believe it! Time flies. For real. I also can't believe I'm going to be a junior in college. I still feel like I'm a junior in high school. I saw "first day of school photos" of Josh's little sister on her first day of high school and started crying!! I met her when she was 9 years old and now she's all grown up! And I'm, like, basically elderly. Geez.

Anyhow. Have a great night and I'll be sure to post updates on my kitty, my fitness, and my last day of camp!

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment