Monday, August 19, 2013

Is shopping an exercise?

Today I didn't work out. I wanted to go to Zumba with my mom, but she couldn't pencil me in. Ha. I should've made time to do an evening workout, but it didn't happen. But I did do a lot of window shopping and walking around. So, uh, basically I'm a fitness guru..?

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day in town! I'm so excited but so sad! But, the night will culminate in the annual back to school dinner at Benihana, and because of that, I'm all smiles :)

I'm really proud of all I've done this summer. I think I've laid the foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle which I'll try to continue with for years to come. I'm working on a wrap-up post where I'll reflect on my journey and give some parting tips!

I hope you all have had a truly transformative summer and that you're loving yourselves a little bit more each day!
-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment