Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fun in the Sunday: Chalk!


I looooooove drawing with chalk! I do it all the time. Today, for Fun in the Sunday, I decided to draw Plankton! If you want to look at more of my chalk art, I just added a new page on the right-hand sidebar. Click here to see some more of my chalk artwork!


I also had fun watching my mom perform in her ballroom dance showcase and watching Cupcake Wars with Josh! I did not work out AT ALL today and I feel like I majorly screwed up. I think I ate the right amount of calories, but I still feel like I should've done something. But apparently you're supposed to take a rest day once a week, so I did. Also, my weight fluctuated a little, which makes me very nervous. Sometimes in this journey I just realize that I don't know what I'm doing. I'm trying my absolute hardest and eating/exercising in a healthy way, but I'm terrified I'm never going to lose weight! Just gotta keep going!

In other news, camp counselor orientation is tomorrow! As stressed as I am about balancing exercise, healthy cooking, schoolwork, social time, and my job, I really am excited to go back to camp. Working with kids is so awesome and rewarding :) 

Here's to the start of a successful and healthy week!

♥ Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment