Sunday, May 26, 2013


Unfortunately most of my Fun in the Sun day was spent indoors because I had a five page paper to write and it was also rainy for most of the day.

But! I was able to spend most of the evening outside! Josh and I took a short walk around the neighborhood and then, after dinner, played around with his little siblings and some of their friends at the basketball court. I'm not the best "knockout" player in the world, but I still had a good time :)


I decided to have one rest day from exercise every week so I don't get too tired out, and chose to sit out Sundays. So I didn't do any formal exercise, but I did get some physical activity in.

Like I mentioned a few posts ago, Memorial Day weekend at my house is all about food. It's been tough to avoid it. I managed to have a healthy dinner last night, but today I didn't eat super well. I still stayed within my calorie range, but my margin of error wasn't very huge, which makes me nervous. And the quality of foods I ate wasn't so good. I gave myself too many treats today because I didn't eat my first meal until 3:00, thinking I couldn't possibly eat too many calories during the day. (Foolish.)

Ah, well. Tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up, work out, and get back on track.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow :)
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment