Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Support System



I am so lucky and I have so, so many things to be thankful for! Today, I just wanna say how thankful I am for my healthy lifestyle "support group." I'm not the only one trying to get healthy this summer. In fact, a lot of my close friends are making big changes as well.

Esha, Briana, Nikki, Sydney, and my other friends on their own weight-loss journeys: Thanks so much for reading my blog and constantly motivating me to keep going! When I see your comments on my blog or exercise posts on My Fitness Pal I'm so inspired and I get that extra push to do my best. Also, it's great to be able to vent to you guys when I'm having difficulties or doubts about being healthy. Wishing you all the best of luck on your health journeys. Keep it up!!!

Also thanks to all of my other friends who aren't necessarily trying to lose weight, but are still there for me and support me!

What are you thankful for this Thursday?
-Ellen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment