Thursday, July 18, 2013

Adventures in Fashion

Hey!

Today was so so so exhausting. I got the mosquito bite from hell last night, which swelled up, turned red, and took over half of my forehead. Luckily the swelling had gone down quite a bit by the time I woke up. But I still looked a little deformed. So I had a Benadryl in hopes it would go away completely. It's still slightly swollen, but mostly gone.

If you didn't know, Benadryl makes you sleepy. You know what else makes you sleepy? 35 crazed 5-year-olds, 95-degree heat, stressful art projects, and the plethora of annoyances that come with my job. (By the way, I really do love my job. It was just one of those days. :))You know what else makes you sleepy? Interval training on the treadmill plus a full abs+arms workout. So, basically...

I'm extremely sleepy.

Proud of myself for working out as hard as I did and sticking with my diet plan today. I could've very easily caved in and cheated on my diet or taken a 2-hour nap. But I didn't and I'll be glad when the payoff comes.

I was finally able to make it to the mall this evening to get my 7-pounds-lost REWARD! A new iPhone case!


Yay! I also got 2 pairs of earrings, a dress, and a chevron top I'm so excited about. When I go back to school I'm going to try to wear more fashionable clothes in order to: A) show off my slightly smaller bod, and B) motivate myself to workout. (If I don't fit into my cool clothes, I can't wear them! Gotta maintain that loss!) And also I just enjoy fashion and I've always wanted to be more stylish :)

So, for the fashionistas out there, WHERE CAN I FIND MAROON PANTS? I'm totally obsessed with the idea that I need these pants. I feel that maroon is going to be very on trend this fall and I love earth tones and colored pants. I'd also like to get some new jeans, neutral tops, some cute cardigans, and a light brown leather jacket. Help me find these things, please!

And have a great night!
-Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment