Friday, July 5, 2013

New Workout!

Hey! So, after my crazy, week-long hiatus, I'm back on track.

Today I started Week 2 (foregoing Week 1) of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 DVD. It's very comparable to the 30 Day Shred DVD (not surprising, considering it has almost the same title.) I didn't love all of the ab exercises, and the cardio choices were not really my favorite, either. Plus, the music selection seemed really strange to me. The whole time I was working out, I felt like I was in a techno version of the Haunted Mansion....I guess that's nit picky, but, hey, it's the little things that add up to make a workout video beneficial!

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow, but if I still don't love it, I may switch to one of the other DVDs I have, or even go back to the Biggest Loser Cardio video that I love.

Tonight, Josh and I are going to one of my favorite summertime events, Symphony on the Prairie! We got some healthy picnic supplies to take with us, and we're excited to hear some beautiful music and take in the fireworks :)

Have a lovely evening!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment