Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Zumba Toning!

Good day, friends. :)

Down another pound! Woohoo! Just 3 more to go now until I hit my benchmark of 10 pounds GONE! I have confidence that I can lose 3 more lbs this summer. Maybe more! Just gotta stay on track :)

Today I went to a class called Zumba Toning with my mom. Zumba tends to be strictly cardiovascular, which some people love and others hate. Of course, cardio is great for your heart, weight loss, and overall fitness level. But this class, which involved maraca-like hand weights, squats, and curls, was a refreshing blend of Latin dance, cardio, and strength training. I'd definitely recommend this class to anyone who would like a fun, well-balanced, full body workout!

These are the hand weights we used! Aren't they adorable??

Tonight with dinner, we're having some fresh Indiana corn. One of the perks of living in the Hoosier State :) Mmmmm.

Toodles!

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment