Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cake Fast

It's not really a fast when you eat cake, is it.

(No.)

I made it til 6pm without eating anything except a couple Cuties and some celery. And then I was like, okay well I have a horrible headache so I should probably have dinner. Can't hurt. And oh there's cake so I should probably stuff my face with that because I totally want to weigh 8956 pounds when I wake up in the morning sounds like a GREAT PLAN

o________o

Anyhow. I'll get back on track tomorrow. (I HATE saying that.)

There are only FOURish weeks until I move back to Btown. I need to lose a pound a week if I wanna go back 10 lbs lighter. Can I do it? Yes. I think. Will I? It's up to me now.

No more foolishness!

Cake? Laziness? NO. Cardio? Lemon water? YES.

On a happier note, I spent the day crafting with Josh and made this lovely piece of art for my college house:

 

Like it?!!! I was so proud :) If you wanna know how to make it, here are the instructions.

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment