Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Chicken hummus pizza!

Do you like chicken? Do you like hummus? Do you like pizza?

Then I have a hunch you'll enjoy this chicken hummus pizza recipe! :)


I thought it was really good. Creamy, garlicky, and cheesy, with a crispy crust. I think you could even make this with little to no cheese and not really be able to tell the difference because of how thick and creamy the hummus is. I would also recommend adding mushrooms, bacon, or other toppings to add some more flavors and textures. This pizza isn't exactly low-cal, but it's definitely healthier than ordering Pizza Hut and it's also fun to make :) Here's the recipe:

In other news, my current weight loss is 9.4 pounds. Boom baby! As I've said, I do not notice at all and I can't tell where on my body this weight is coming from. But the scale doesn't lie! And that number is something to be proud of.

Have a teriffic Tuesday,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment