Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF

Hi. Thank God it's Friday. This week was hellacious and I'm totally wiped. Plus I accidentally took a 2.5 hour nap this afternoon, so who knows if I'll be able to get any sleep tonight :/

Friday is my rest day (Praise) so I just took a 45 minute walk with Josh after dinner for some light exercise. I had a pretty healthy day of eating, as well. AND I discovered these delicious ice cream bars I thought I'd tell you about:


They're so yummy! The only thing is, they're pretty small. But for 160 calories each, that's understandable. They have a layer of ice cream and a layer of cookie dough, with little chunks of cookie dough on top! MMMM.

If you didn't notice, I eat ice cream a lot. And still lose weight. Like I always say, smart choices and moderation!


Treat yourself this Friday :) But don't go overboard!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment