Sunday, July 7, 2013

Miraculous Weight Loss from the Gods

^ That's the only way I can describe the good fortune that was bestowed upon me this fine day.

Or, miraculous weight loss from fasting/loss of water weight/inaccurate reading yesterday/a million other things. But, nevertheless, seeing the number on the scale drop 2.4 lbs in one day has me believing that it's too good to be true. Or at least too good to last.

If this number stays, then I have lost 6.6 pounds. So, basically, 7 pounds. Hooray! But, as is common with fasts, I may gain a bit of that weight back after resuming a normal caloric intake, which I did today.

 For once, I actually spent my Fun in the Sun-Day outdoors!! I went to an outdoor music festival from 3:30-9:30 with Josh. We saw Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran, and quite a few other groups perform! For the most part, I actually really hated Cher's music, which I hate to say because she seems very sweet and I am obsessed with her song "Want you Back." However, Ed Sheeran blew me away! I'm very impressed by his unique style and the artistry he displayed during his set. Not to mention, he has a killer voice. And, unlike most of the other acts, his performance was 100% live. Amazing how uncommon that is nowadays...

Workout Updates: I decided to switch things up today by doing the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD with Bob Harper. I did Levels 2&3. I thought Level 2 was a great workout but Level 3 left me thinking Really? That was it? It went by very quickly and was completely based on resistance band training. Not my favorite, but at least it wasn't very difficult. In total, I worked out for 25 minutes. Quick and easy. Burned a little over 200 calories and ate a little over 1300. Good day for me :)

Back to the grind tomorrow!
-Ellen

PS. YAY for 3000 views!
Thanks for reading! Please leave me comments :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment