Monday, July 15, 2013

Plyo. Why oh why-o.

See what I did there? :)

Mkay guys. Look at the number to your right. It says "6 pounds lost."

Not what I was hoping for at this point in the summer. So yesterday I decided to rejuvenate my fitness plan and amp it up in order to lose a full 10 pounds by the end of the summer. That means I need to lose 4 pounds in 4 weeks. That sentence scares the s#!+ out of me...but I'm going to try very very hard to do it.

Here's the new plan: (which you can access here


And since this is so cardio focused, I'm adding back in this little guy a few times a week:
 
Yesterday I did an interval workout on the treadmill and today I did 40 minutes of plyometrics. PLYO IS SO KILLER, GUYS. Imagine jumping up and down repeatedly...intermingled with squats and leaps and all kinds of craziness. Yikes. 

Another big change I made was in my eating habits/schedule! I'm using this guide as an eating plan. I think it will help me to be given a very specific menu that I must eat. And this plan looks pretty reasonable.

No cheats!
No cheats!
No cheats!
No cheats!
No cheats!

I've gotta do this. I wanna go back to school proud. 

The one cheat meal I will allow myself in the next month is my family's annual back-to-school Benihana night. But that will probably be right before move in, so maybe I will have lost it all by then anyway! Fingers crossed.

I challenge you to do this crazy workout/eating plan with me. See how much you can lose in this last month of summer! BRING IT ON!!

-Ellen

Note: Move-in is in four weeks. School doesn't actually start for five more weeks. So I have a tiny tiny speck of wiggle room if I need to lose an extra pound or so before officially going back to class. 

And P.S. I just had the best dinner ever. So simple. Just 2 oz. chopped deli chicken, 3/4 cup broccoli, 3/4 cup whole wheat pasta. SO filling and delish :) Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment