Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ugly Quiche

Hi! Here are some ugly photos of a Quinoa Egg Bake I made yesterday. This dinner was under 300 calories for a heaping helping!




I thought the recipe was great! But, if I make it again, I will stir some cheese in with the eggs and add more seasoning. Maybe throw some mushrooms, broccoli, or tomatoes into the mix, too.

So, I'm currently maintaining my loss of 6.6 lbs, but haven't dropped any more weight. I've been taking some progress photos, but they've made me kind of disheartened because I feel that each one looks exactly the same. I think my waist may be slightly thinner, but my stomach seems as chubby as ever. 

I read on a My Fitness Pal forum that a lot of women don't notice changes until they've lost 10 or 15 lbs, because that usually brings them down one clothing size. The numbers on the scale are reassuring, but I'd love to see a difference in my stomach area, which has always been my least favorite part of my body and #1 area where I gain weight.

Trying to figure out where the 7 pounds I lost even came from. I wish I would've taken better Before photos so I could compare my arms and legs. As I've said jokingly to Josh, maybe the weight just came from, like, my toes or tongue or something.  Or maybe I just blew my nose really hard? Haha. Juuust kiddin.

ONE MORE DAY TIL THE WEEKEND.
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment