Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back to Reality

Wow. What a crazy adventure. Wisconsin trip, California trip, and 4th of July: three of the big events of my summer. Gone in a blur!

What's most likely not gone is that weight I've been meaning to lose, oh you know, since I started this blog.

I'm horrified to weigh myself, so I'm putting it off for a day or two. But not the exercise or the diet! That's starting up again first thing in the morning.

I think I'm going to start Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 DVD tomorrow. But maybe I'll start with level 2 or 3. It wouldn't feel right to get to the highest level in 30 Day Shred and then regress all the way back to the baby stuff. (Not that level 1 is baby stuff, really!)

Once my body gets back on the right track with a normal eating schedule, sleeping schedule, time zone, regular exercise, and healthy diet, then I'll check in on my weight. But I'm not in a huge rush to get back on the scale. Hopefully some of my vacay pounds are just water weight? We'll see soon enough!

I had such a fantastic time over the last week and made some unforgettable memories! But now, I'm thrilled to be home, snuggling in bed with my cat, Lizzie, and reveling in the beauty of my flat, humid, wonderful home state.

:) Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment