Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ice cream sandwiches :)

I ate two freakin ice cream sandwiches today! (Skinny Cow) Life is good.

It's okay though because I burned 500 calories doing zumba. Therefore, all is well.

And, I mean, it's supposed to be tasty Tuesday, so...it happened.

Also, mom made some delicious panko-crusted tilapia and broccoli for dinner. I love when my family eats together, especially when the meal is so healthy and awesome! This is the second night in a row we've all sat down at a table together for dinner, which is such a rarity for us. Too many nights involve ordering takeout or figuring out a quick meal to cook for myself. It's great to enjoy healthy food with the fam.

Didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning, but I'll try tomorrow. I don't have a scale so I use the one in my parents' bathroom. Which is awkward to do if they're in there getting ready. Haha.

My mom apparently has a heart rate monitor somewhere that she's going to let me have! That's pretty cool because it'll let me know how many calories I'm burning so I won't have to guess. Awesomesauce.

Have a terrific Tuesday, readers.
-Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment