Friday, July 12, 2013

Feeling FAB on Friday


 Right now I am just HIGH ON LIFE AND ENDORPHINS!

I feel so great about where I am in my fitness journey, my weight loss progress, my job, and my life in general :)

Remember that baby fast I did last week? Tomorrow I'm doing another! After reading the articles about fasting (which I included in this post) I was inspired to try fasting intermittently, since it's apparently extremely good for your body in a lot of ways.

One of the most important parts about fasting is to prepare beforehand. Gotta eat a big meal the night before and sleep as long as you can. Which are both aaawwweeesssooommmmmmee. Since Josh and I have wanted to go to Carrabba's all summer, we are finally going TONIGHT! YAY BIG MEAL YAY. Good thing I exercised today :)

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!

I probably won't be so thrilled sipping my green tea all day long tomorrow. BUT TODAY, I SHALL REJOICE.

Peace.
-Ellen
Before: Meh. After: YAY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment