Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gloomy Saturday


 When I woke up this morning, I was annoyed. I thought: Ugh, great, I woke up at like 6:30. Gotta go back to sleep. But when I checked the clock it was 10:30! It just happened to be a dark, gross, gloomy day.

Luckily, I was able to pry myself out of bed and do 30 minutes of P90X plyometrics. And you know how I feel about plyo. PLYO MAKES ME WANNA DIE-O. But I got through it and I was fine :)

Oh wait! Forgot to tell you what happened before that! I weighed myself. And guess what. I'm down another pound! Woooooooot! This diet/exercise plan is hella dope. If you're looking to lose a few before going back to school, DO THIS PLAN. (I posted about it last Sunday. Sorry, too lazy to include the link :))

Other events of the day: Watching Les Miserables in a dark basement (I managed to only cry twice, but felt the need to express my attraction to Aaron Tveit at least six times); Going on a stroll after the rain stopped; Ending the day with Project Runway and House Hunters (I'm addicted to TV).

Tomorrow I hope to do some more shopping! Yay clothes.

Happy Saturday!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment