Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Almost Halfway There!

Hi y'all :) Happy Tuesday. I just have two more work days this week until I embark on my journey from Indy to Wisconsin to Indy to LA! I started meticulously planning out everything I need to pack, and I'm getting more and more excited by the minute!

Camp was really fun today. We had a crazy dance party during craft time and played the game where you stick your hand into a brown paper bag and guess what's inside (i.e. Jello, grapes, spaghetti). I'll miss my campers and counselors during our week off next week!

In other news, Monsters University was so good! It was really cute and funny and I'm glad I went to see it :)


Health Updates: Trying to eat less and exercise more. (In a good way, not like an unhealthy way.) The JM Level 3 is gradually getting easier, but it still kicks my butt every day! How many days are even left of the 30 Day Shred for me? I don't even know. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when they're over. I'll probably start Ripped in 30, another JM DVD, which I'm guessing is a similar program.

As usual, my main problem is with eating healthy food. For breakfast and lunch, it's totally doable. But for dinner, I'm usually expected to get my own meal somehow. My parents don't cook much anymore, and they go out to dinner all the time. So I go out to eat almost every night. BAD. I love cooking, too, so I don't know what's been stopping me from making my own dinners. Gotta start that up again ASAP.


In two days, it will be the halfway point of the summer. I haven't weighed myself in a week, so I'll find out tomorrow what half a summer of working my tail off has accomplished. Let's say it's 6 pounds (Hopefully!) If I can lose that same amount during the second half of the summer, I'll go back to school 12 pounds lighter! I need to keep that number in my head in order to push myself for the next 50 days!

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment