Sunday, June 2, 2013

HI READER!

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest

I've been updating my Health & Fitness board with tons of recipes, motivational quotes, and exercise ideas that you may find interesting and helpful! :)

Also please leave me a comment if you enjoy my posts!

*                    *                    *                    *                    *                    *                    *


I should really start calling this Fun in the Rain day because it is almost never sunny for a full day around here!

But, I did not really complete my Sunday "mission" because I was barely outside at all.

Most of my day was spent eating candy and watching movies in a dark basement.

(Just bein' honest here.)

Since Sunday is my rest day, I used the time I would've been exercising to do homework (lots and lots of it) and didn't do anything even remotely active. I am very scared that I ate too many calories today (I really think I did) so I think I'm going to do some late night exercise tonight after my shows are over. Or perhaps wake up at the crack of dawn (6:30!) and do a two-a-day tomorrow :(

I'm usually very good about sticking harshly to my calorie limit on days when I don't exercise, but the gloomy weather and the temptation of fun-size candy bars, my will power rapidly faded away.

DON'T BE LIKE ME! Don't erase all of your progress by taking a lazy "cheat" day and eating all the calories you worked so hard to burn off.


Fresh start tomorrow, folks. Wish me luck!

-Ellen :)

PS. If you've noticed, my weight loss ticker hasn't budged for a few days. For the last 4 or 5 days, I've stepped on the scale and my number has been EXACTLY the same...down to the decimal. I started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago, so losing 3 pounds in 3 weeks isn't horrible, but I'd hoped to lose 4-5 by now. I'm going to try really hard to push myself this week so I can reach my first benchmark! 

No comments:

Post a Comment