Monday, June 3, 2013


Happy Monday! I'm about to fall asleep because I'm exhausssssted. Didn't get any sleep, plus did two workouts today.
My eyes look 10x smaller than usual today...?

I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video for the first time today and really liked it! I just did the Level 1 part (and then used my BL cardio DVD for the other workout). It surprised me because it wasn't as hard as I was expecting. Maybe it isn't that bad or maybe I'm just getting fitter? Even so, I was very wiped after all that exercise.

I made a delish caprese omelet for lunch, and thought I'd share the recipe! Here ya go:
  • 1 egg
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup chopped tomato
  • 2 TB fresh chopped basil
Scramble the egg + egg whites and pour into greased pan. Add other ingredients when omelet looks almost fully cooked. Flip/fold as you please :)

Time to zzzZzzzZzzz...

-Ellen ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment