Wednesday, June 19, 2013


 Today, for Workout Wednesday, I decided to really challenge myself by advancing to Level 3 of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred!

It was the third and final level and, as I expected, it was killer. I probably took more 5-second breaks than acceptable, but I made it through. Most of the strength exercises in this level were plyometric (jump training) and therefore extremely difficult. However, I've tried the P90X plyo video before, and some of these moves are in the BL Cardio DVDs, so I'm sorta familiar with them and I'm not completely inept. But one minute straight of jump lunges? I'm not that fit, guys.



I have been having the most intense cravings today and it's been muy muy hard to ignore them. But so far, so good. No time to dilly dally with fatty foods (like the Arby's mozzarella sticks my brain thinks I'm in dire need of) when there's only fifty something days left before back to school!!! I just put in a countdown calendar at the bottom of this page to help motivate me to lose as much as I can before I move back in. I got this brillz idea from my friend Esha :)


Here's Josh as a penguin. He's great.


Happy Workout Wednesday, readers. Work up a sweat today and you won't regret it tomorrow!

-Ellen

2 comments: