Saturday, June 22, 2013

:(

Guys, I had a fun day. I really did. I worked at a special event where I supervised kids playing on giant inflatable water slides (AND I GOT TO GO DOWN THEM!!) Josh and his siblings even came!! And I got to go out to dinner and ice cream with my coworkers, who are all really awesome! Though I did get these sunburns:

But, all of that aside, I suck and you should all hate me because I just went crazy with my eating and it's not okay. I don't even wanna get into the details of what I ate, but it's shameful. I haven't eaten like that since my diet started 43 days ago. And I had no time to exercise. So, basically, I'm the worst human in the world.

I'm literally so mad at myself that tomorrow I'm eating nothing but the following:
  • Breakfast: 1 egg + 2 egg whites, scrambled
  • Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with turkey and Laughing Cow + Apple
  • Dinner: Salad + Chicken
  • Snacks: RICE CAKES ONLY. 
Yeah. That's it. And I'm going to do Level 3 along with 30 additional minutes of cardio.

It's getting down to the wire. No more mess-ups.
-Ellen

2 comments: