Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Zucchini Lasagna!



 Today I made something I've wanted to try for a long time: Zucchini lasagna!


 This zucchini lasagna represents me because, while highly unphotogenic, it is beautiful on the inside. Ha! Just kidding guys :) This stuff was really good though! Next time I will add more zucchini because I didn't find it super filling/substantial, but the taste was great! I mean, how could you go wrong with delicious ricotta and mozzarella cheese, basil, and tomato sauce? Mmm.

I'm going to link you to the recipe because I don't feel like typing it all out, but I did make a few adjustments. I didn't add ground meat because I hate it, and I made a much smaller serving in a little Pyrex (I think 6" by 4"?) and then ate half. Also instead of making the sauce I just dumped in some Classico tomato & basil. #lazychefprobz

It did take a fairly large chunk of time to prepare and cook, but I think it was worth it.

Here is the recipe!!!

Good luck :)
-Ellen

1 comment: