Monday, June 24, 2013

Crazy Monday

Of course, after the laziest of Sundays, I should've expected the craziest of Mondays!

Camp was nuts with our group of new kiddos today. We had a really fun time doing an amazing scavenger hunt that ended in, well, this:


What a great summer job I have :) 

I rushed home from work and did my workout PLUS a little bit of running! Even though I only ran for a few minutes, I could see a huge improvement in my endurance!! That was the first time I've really noticed a change in my fitness level! Staying strong and trying to lose all these excess pounds has been a big challenge, but I'm so happy I've made it this far and I'm excited to continue my journey!

  
I look crazy. Also, that's a 3 lb. weight. This photo isn't very impressive. Move along now.
 
Even better news: I'm going to MONSTERS UNIVERSITY tonight!! YAY!

Have a terrific Monday!
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment