Wednesday, June 12, 2013



Today I continued with Level 2 of the Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. Holy cow is it a tough workout. Like I said, my lifestyle has become a lot more active (I am constantly moving/walking/running/playing from 9am-1pm every day) and therefore I'm working out a little less and eating a teeny bit more.


Haven't weighed in since camp started so I am a bit nervous to see if my body is adjusting correctly and if I'm still burning off enough cals every day.

I would love to get to a Zumba class one of these Wednesdays to really switch up my workout. I'll try to do that next week if my life isn't so crazy. Luckily my online classes end Monday (HALLELUJAH) and that's also Joshie's big birthday, so I'll be done gathering gifts for him :) (No hints for you, mister. You'll have to wait and see whatcha get!)


I challenge you to really push yourself this Workout Wednesday! Try a new exercise or even do an extra few jumping jacks. Small changes and moderation lead to big results over time :)

Peace out,
-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment