Friday, June 7, 2013


 
 
I had SUCH an amazing Friday! I had a great time cheering the Indianapolis Indians on to victory and watching the spectacular fireworks show after the game. So much fun, and I felt just like a little kid again.

Duck in the outfield! 

However, my feelings of joy are currently being tainted with the amount of GUILT AND ANGER that I feel about my ridiculous food choices. I could have just sampled some Cracker Jack at the game, but, I foolishly decided to down the whole bag. Not to mention the not so tiny slurps I took from Josh's milkshake after the game and the "few" fries I snagged. What was I thinking? Also, I didn't even exercise today. WHAT?! 

Tomorrow I have to do two workouts of course, because I lazily chose to nap today and eat unhealthy foods. BAD Ellen. I also have to write a paper. And, oh yeah, I'm making sugar cookies for some friends. As if I needed the temptation of eating extra dough scraps and icing. 

Tomorrow I hope to wake up, get focused, and remember why I started all this in the first place. I've gotta get on the right track if I hope to even come close to my goals this summer. Yikes.


 Okay, wish me some luck. And enjoy your weekend!

-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment